HOW TO CONSIGN AT DIVINE CONSIGN
Bring us your new or gently worn "Name Brand" clothing, Sterling Silver jewelry,accessories and Home Decor items.
We do not take china, dishware,collectibles,small knick-knacks,bridal or prom dresses.
We do accept good quality, current accessories such as lamps, art and decorative items and current furniture.
BECOMING A CONSIGNOR AT DIVINE CONSIGN
- Bring in fashionable, in-season, brand-named clothing, freshly cleaned. No appointment necessary.
- Everything should be on a hanger or neatly folded.
- All clothing should not exceed 3 years of age.
- We select and price items that are best suited to our clientele
- You receive 40% of the selling price. Payout on demand means no waiting for your money
WHAT ITEMS DO WE ACCEPT? AND WHEN?
- We accept items by season. Spring/Summer items are accepted starting February 15th. Fall items are accepted starting August 15th. Winter coats, holiday wear, boots, hats and gloves are accepted starting Nov. 01.
- Be sure to shop our bi-annual Clearance Sales in January and July of each year.
WHAT ARE THE BEST SELLERS?
- Current brands and styles are always popular. The key to an item’s popularity can vary but the most current items from the trendier brands tend to dominate.
- Our customers appreciate unique style and quality from brands such
as, but not limited to:Banana Republic , Club Monaco, Guess, Silver,
DKNY, Liz Claiborne, Ann Taylor, Anne Klein,Jones of New York, Polo, Ralph Lauren, Gap, Eddie Bauer, Laura, Talbots,
Melanie Lynn, lulu lemon, Juicy Couture , BC BG, Nygard, Coach, Danier, Bombay, Mexx, Nine West, RW & Co., Kenneth Cole, Jacob
- Drop and Run allows you to leave before your order is approved with permission to donate any unwanted items. This method saves you time and allows us to process your items at our convenience
WHO SETS THE PRICE?
- At Divine Consign we are aware of what is currently popular with our customers. We know the market and what is in high demand and what is not. With our expertise we are able to price your items fairly and still offer good value to our customers.
- We donate all unwanted items to charitable organizations.
- Due to the occasional influx of stock, It is always best to call prior to dropping your items.